Sunday, December 12, 2010

My 30th follower is...

Hey everyone, I got my 30th follower! Every ten followers I will write down your name and your blog address for everyone to see ( unless you don't want me to). my 30th follower congratulations MattieR! thank you so much for following! this is her blog! http://www.appaloosybook.blogspot.com/ If you have any friends who would like to follow my blog have them check it out! Make sure to check out MattieR's blog too!
thanks again to MattieR and all my other followers!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 30 followers! Actually make that 31! I'll check out her blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turns out your 30th follower's a author of a book too! :) Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really, Scezzle?! wow, lucky you Lauren!
    keep it up ;)

    xo
    -C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks for advertising for me! =)

    ReplyDelete