Friday, December 17, 2010

a new contest

Hi,
I have dicided to do a contest about fashion! I know you didn't get much time,but I wanted to get started as soon as I can! I have decided to take iris's advice and do a fashion contest! all you have to do is send in a picture of you, in your favorite outfit,then send the picture to me at my e-mail. If you don't want to have your face in the picture for safty reasons thats fine. here is the e-mail you can send them to schneiderhome@usfamily.net . I need to make it clear that you can only have ONE picture or it gets to confusing! the deadline is Tuesday the 21. I know it is short notice but I know that It will not be as likely for people to enter if it is to close to Christmas.
Thank you all for you suggestions, please enter!

2 comments:

  1. Ers, no can do. I don't like putting pictures of myself, and I'll miss the deadline anyway. :) Have fun with it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhh i will try that! i just bought this absolutley adorable outfit for Christmas Day at Kohls yesterday with my mom. I LOOVE it! I will try to get it in to you ASAP.looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete