Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Country girl

At first glance most people would think me as more of a "city girl" But at heart I am a true country girl. Horses are a HUGE part of my life! I have been working with/riding for years and really love it! I have had some very scary things happen that include horses I have had horses rear, buck, and just plain run me over before. I remember the first time I started working with horses at my nighbors (you can learn more about it at my blog http://horsesplainandsimple.com/ If you brows around you can find lots of info) I came wearing tennis shoes and jewlery...of course that didn't work out, but have learned a lot over the years! I know how to handle lots of sticky situations (such as being stuck in a trailer with a rearing horse and much more). I love horses. Period.


I love this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment