Thursday, February 9, 2012

Book, horses.

^
(Sorry really bad quality.)


This is my new favorite book. This seriously changed my hair life. If you have curly hair i would Seriously get this or at lease rent it from the library. The number of bad hair days i have had since reading this book has gone down considerably! It's amazing. Period. Even if you don't have curly hair it might have some tips for you!


So I have some really good news! I think I might have found a horse to lease so that I can ride in the Washington county fair!!!! His name is chance and I am going to meet him sometime in March. He is a very competitive Pleasure horse and has won lots of awards for pleasure! I can't wait to meet him! The lease isn't a for sure thing yet, but I am really hoping it will work out! She said she could teach my how to ride English too if i want too. She also said she could haul chance and me to the fair and be my coach! It's 20 mins away which is kinda far but it would be worth it!


^
(Chance)



3 comments:

  1. I don't have curly hair, but it definitely sounds like a helpful hair book! :) And hope everything works out with Chance and the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this will help with my really curly hair!!! I can't wait to see if our library has it! I hope that you will be able to ride chance! (which BTW is the most beautiful horse EVER!!!!!!) CUTIE!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete