Thursday, February 2, 2012

PICTURE POST

Baby update
Little man has been great. Not an amazing sleeper yet but we're working on it! He is just about 2 months now (How time flies)! He has just started to smile and it's ADORABLE!



Yes you have my permission to be jealous ;)









These pictures don't capture his adorableness!










Friend get together
My sister and I got to hang out with my friend Cx2 the artist
Yup we're weird :)



My sister and I bought her an awesome hat for her birthday and walked around the town by her house. Then we went back to her house and had a sleepover. It was a blast!




Youth Group
We did a youth group skating event at our house and it was a blast. Period. The teams were really even, so it took us 45 mins to get the last goal! Some of the kids couldn't make it, so it was a small group, but very fun!


Don't ask ;)

3 comments:

  1. Awww! So cute! And so small! I love babies! :) Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pic of u doing the peace sign...CLAssic haha. :)

    -C

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWW!!! he has the most adorable face ever!!! I am so jealous!!
    -Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete