Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hannah

Featured Follower Hannah http://thewritingsofhannah.blogspot.com/ 


Well, I am an almost fifteen year old, Christian girl living in Texas. It is very hot here right now, even though it is only April. :P


My family consists of me, my brother, Ethan, my sister, Emma, and my Mom and Dad. Oh, and my Chocolate Lab, Sadie.




A pic of Sadie.


Two of my hobbies are horseback riding and acting. I have taken English horseback riding lessons for a year now and I think it is really fun. I have acted in 3 plays and I love it! It is very fun!

I also love writing letters to my pen pals. I get very excited every time I get a letter from them!

Well, that’s it! Thank you so much to Emily for letting me be a Featured Follower!




You are quite welcome! Thank YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment