Monday, November 1, 2010

Unknown Hairstyle




I don't know the name of this hairstyle but I will try to explain it the best that I can! In this hairstyle it is supposed to be like a headband hairstyle.
model: Allyssa





what you will need...
water bottle
bobby pins
hairbrush


step...
  1. start off by spraying your hair with the water bottle and you can add hair products if you want to.make sure to brush it.
  2. next take the hair right by the front of your hair and clipping it to the top of your head
  3. Then take the hair right by your ears and braid it on each side( take a small section this will be the headband so you can decide if you want it to have it big or small).
  4. Take a bobby pin(use as many as you need) and pin the two braids that you have on each side to the top of your head so it looks like a headband
  5. Now you take all you hair ,including the hair I told you to clip up. You can put it in a braid(as shown above) high bun or a low ponytail.
This is one of my favorite hairstyles it can be more formal or less formal!

2 comments:

  1. How do you get so many followers? Not to mention the backround.... GRRR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I have been doing my blog for twice as long as her, and I only have ten!

    ReplyDelete