Sunday, May 8, 2011

cute baby contest

Hello,
Yes i am doing *another* photo contest. Here are the rules...

Rules:
1. take a picture of a cute baby
2. It can be any baby
3. post it on your blog
4. comment on this post and tell me which blog you posted it on
5. It can't be off the Internet
6. you may edit if you would like
7. deadline: May 15

If you win the cutest baby award i will make a medal to put on your blog and premiere your blog!
Also i have a question how do you make a code for an award? thank you and have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Could I send in a picture of me when I was a baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a picture of a 1 1/2 year old... can I enter that or does it have to be like a little baby?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ scezzle: yes that would be great!
    @ Abby: it just has to be kinda young that would be fine just not of 3 for sure
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm entering!:) :) :)

    ReplyDelete