Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm back!

Hi!
I just got back from my vacation it was amazing my family and I were in Arkansas visiting my cousins. We stayed at there house for a few days. Then we went to "Silver Dollar City" (a huge amusement park). I just have to say i am a scared to go on most big rides ESPECIAL ROLLER COASTERS! For some reason they just freak me out...i think it's the fact that i don't trust that the coaster will actually *stay* on the track (silly i know). This year i did try out the two biggest roller coasters i was like scared out of my wits but i tried them both. They are HUGE it's crazy and i can't believe i actually got on those things! one of them goes upside down and the hill is like 10 stories high (just a guess ;). So i finally went on and.....I LOVED it i went on like 20 more times! It's never as bad as you think it's going to be! Now i love them any kind of big rides! Funny how that works.


Also my friend just started blogging and she has an amazing,cute blog! Please run over and check it out/ follow Smurfyblue @ http://lacreativitedelafille.blogspot.com/
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment