Wednesday, September 21, 2011

cool quotes (seriously!)

Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from-via


“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
―     Dr suess

"Sisters by birth, friends by choice."- unknown

"Adults are just kids with money."- unknown          (so true! I'm broke!)

No one is perfect that is why pencils have erasers. --- via

I Smile Because You're My Sister. I Laugh Because There's Nothing You Can Do About It"-unknown


"for every situation there's a suitable line from a song" unknown


"Always laugh when you can. It is cheaper than medicine…" -unknown


Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways.- unknown


Having nothing, nothing can you lose.-unknown



A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking. -via


Which one is your favorite? I don't know about you but that made me laugh!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I was doing a bit of blog hopping, and I found yours! I'm following you for sure!
    Come check out my blog!
    {Rebekah Brielle}

    ReplyDelete