Monday, September 19, 2011

Featured Follower Rebecca!

Hi Everyone!
First of all I wanted to thank you guys for the suggestion on my post bloggers choice! I will try to do those things!

Now back to business. I awarded Rebecca as my Featured follower this week! Her blog is
http://r-justme.blogspot.com/


The rules:
1. write a summery of you, your family, favorite author, things you enjoy doing etc...

2. You may add pictures (please do! everyone loves pictures right?!)

3. Post it on your blog and I will transfer it to my blog (good old copy and paste ;)

4. Please try to have it posted within two days of this post (if possible, if not then I understand.)

5. If you do not want to be the "Featured Follower" then drop me a comment right away so I can choose someone else.



I think I am going to start trying to get an outfit and maybe a hairstyle once a week. We will see how that goes ;)

Also I am going to get those black hills vacation pics out soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the award, Emily!! :D That is so sweet of you! :D I am going to make the post right now!! :)

    I can't wait to see the new hairstyles and outfits! :D

    ReplyDelete