Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Featured follower (koda girl)

Hi,
I awarded another person as my "Featured Follower" this week Here she is......















Koda girl from

http://lakotasblog.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules..
Write a summery of yourself (what you like to do, family etc)
Post it on YOUR blog

Then i will transfer (copy and paste) it to my blog ( I would do e-mail but my parents aren't comfortable with me e-mailing strangers, nothing against you!)

 If you do not want to claim the award please let me know so i can award someone else.
You are welcome to add pictures if you would like. Makes it more interesting

You have 3 days to write it (starting now I'm not gonna be that strict it's just a guide line)
Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. That's really sweet of you for awarding me, thank-you very much. :)
    But unfortunately I don't have the time to do it. :/
    But thank-you for telling me about it though. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete